More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bbc4lwg bbc4lwg

What do you do?

Laurie's a racist!

'What's the matter, you in a hurry' you snap at the distracted teenager. 'Or just racist?' Laurie's head spins around, a little red coming to her pale cheeks. 'I'm just trying to talk to you here, what do you think I am, a sex predator?'
The blonde turns to you, hitching her thumbs in her schoolbag, her response delayed long enough for you to know she is. 'Daddy says that I shouldn't talk to strangers,' she declared confidently, tossing her hair to one side. 'And to never trust a nigger.' While you process this outrage, Laurie seems to realize that she's gone too far, bringing her hands to her mouth, her big blue eyes staring at you.
You resist the urge to immediately retaliate. 'I bet you regret you said that,' you say calmly, and she nods. 'Not as much as you will soon,' you think to yourself, deciding that for teaching her that word her cracker father lost the privilege of ever seeing his pretty daughter again.
'I can't believe I said that right to your face!' she gasped, a nervous laugh demonstrating premature relief, and making you resent her a little more. 'Daddy said that would be a big mistake!'
'Well, your daddy doesn't know me,' you assure her, beckoning her over. "Come here, I got something to show you." Laurie's guard is down now as she approaches the driver's side window, a bashful grin still on her face...

What do you have for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)