More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

Which story shall you began with?

Laura wants to go to Africa...

Laura Hills was going to be graduating from high school soon, and the busty blonde teenager was hoping to accompany Father Kwame Greene back to Africa to do missionary work. She felt guilty to have been born a white girl in a rich country, and felt obliged to go to the dark continent and serve the poor blacks there. For some reason her parents didn't seem to want their pretty blonde daughter to go off to Africa by herself and she realized she was never going to be able to save enough money. But little Laura was not one to back away from a challenge, especially when she knew Father Greene would be counting on her!

The church sponsored a soup kitchen down in the ghetto, and though her parents forbade Laura from volunteering there, the naive girl had heard stories of pretty girls making some pretty good cash down there by asking people for money. Laura didn't quite understand all the details at play, like what girls had to do to earn the money, but it sounded like an easy way to fund her mission, and she figured that she could handle anything that came up.

And so Laura had chosen her outfit to attract maximum attention as she arrived in the tenements of the downtown ghetto, wearing a pair of white, skin tight short over a tiny white g-string, and on top she wore a low cut neon pink tank top tight enough to showcase her her impressive DD breasts without the need for a bra. On her feet the curvy 5'6" teen had on a pair of white pumps, with a 4" heel, which showed off her toned and tanned legs to the max. Around her neck she had on a long necklace, with a cross on it, which teasingly dangled between her huge breasts.

Laura looked like a living fuck doll as she pulled into a dark parking lot on the wrong side of town near a couple of seedy bars, a strip club and an 'adult' bookstore.

Where does she go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)