More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Which story shall you began with?

Laura is walking home...

It was humid summer evening, and Laura Hills was walking home from a meeting of her youth group at church. The pretty high-schooler wore her long blonde hair loose, extending midway down her back. She wore a v-neck sleeveless button-up with the top two buttons open to accomodate her DD breasts, and a simple gold cross on a thin chain nestled in her ample cleavage. She also wore a simple plaid skirt, part of her school uniform, that extended a few inches shy of her knee. Her bra and panties were black lace, but could not be seen at this time.

While she walked, Laura thought about the exciting prospect of doing missionary work, and tonight Father Greene confirmed that she was on the short-list of teenagers to visit Africa next month. The teen reluctantly acknowledged that she had no black friends, but she was eager to help. She was so distracted trying to think up how she could volunteer in the ghetto downtown to show her commitment to service that she didn't notice the van with the tinted windows slowly pulling up the street next to her. She was startled when the driver whistled at her.

"You need a ride, girl?" the driver called to her, leaning out the window. He was a chubby black man, not quite middle-aged but many years older than the blonde teenager.

"Oh! No, thank you," Laura replied, remembering to smile politely. "I live on the next block." She could sense the driver staring at her body, and she folded her arms and slightly picked up her pace.

"Come here, I got a question for ya," he requested. "I don't bite." Laura glanced over, and reluctantly approached the van. The interior of the van was very dark; she could make out another man sitting in the passenger seat but could not make out any details of him. As she reached the driver's window, she noticed some sort of gleam out of the corner of her eye, in the back of the van behind the driver.

"Looking for directions?" Laura tried to sound nonchalant, but her nervousness was evident.

"Not exactly..." the passenger laughed hoarsely, and Laura was taken aback to see that he was holding a video camera pointed directly at her. She pursed her lips, ready to turn around and run away.

What do they say to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)