More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Laura in an Armbinder (humiliation, sex: kind of consentual)

"Since you seem to be so interested in fashion, and can´t keep your fingers by yourself and your possessions, I sentence you to wear an armbinder behind your back for one day," the judge said and beat his hammer onto the table.

Laura was sitting in her chair, staring in at the fat old man in the rope and couldn't believe that all of this really happened.

"Your honor, that is not fair" she shouted, but her hammered again and screamed: " Silence! You are lucky it's only one day since you wear caught shoplifting before. You are lucky this was before the law change and verdicts from that uncivilized time cant add to this punishment."

"But I..."

" Silence or I change my decision, and it will not be a good change. Now hear the circumstances. Tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock the police will come to your home and put you into the armbinder. You have to live your day exactly as you would have without the punishment. If you call in sick at work, the sentence will be postponed to another day, but in this case, it will automatically increase to two days. I strongly advise you to go to work, don´t test me.

If you are not able to feed or take care of your self, go to the toilette or fulfill your duties at work it is not the responsibility of the public, but your own.

You can and will be charged for every inconvenience or expense your inability causes. This means you have to pay indemnification if you do not perform at work as usual. The amount depends on the importance of your work, but it is a minimum of 10.000 Dollars if your employer can prove that you didn't work correctly. You can of cause come to a private arrangement with your employer or have others help you. These third party, however, has to perform at least as good as you would have.

Concerning § 69 The public is not allowed to touch or harass you without your will. You do not have the status of a but a free woman. However, if you should accept any offer or demand of this particular nature public nudity and sex will be allowed for you and your partners as long as the punishment is active. If someone harasses you without your will, you have the right to report him or her, but you have to prove that something happened. While its forbidden to touch you, it is allowed to insult you as much as anybody likes.

The public is also allowed to document every step of your punishment, make pictures, videos and write reports and comment on you as well as publish any of it on the internet or any other media.

The punishment will end the day after tomorrow at precisely 7 am. Then your armbinder will be removed. Please notice, that you can´t sue for any injuries or illnesses resulting out of the punishment. Do you have any questions!"

Laura stared at the judge. She was in total shock. It was so horrible. She couldn´t even open her mouth. It was all so unfair. It was just a bag, not more... and not even a costly one.

"Good," the judge said. "Dismissed!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)