More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Captain Cosmic Captain Cosmic

How does Laura get her invisibility powers?

Laura gets hit by a meteor

One day our ever vivacious Laura is trying out a new thing called exhibitionism she found it by internet surfing in fetish forums and felt curious when one of the users mentioned exhibitionism. She discovered that exhibitionism is when a man or woman gets sexual arousal from, potentially, being seen naked. This peaked the young college girls interest as she's big on not wearing clothes, at least in her apartment, and likes getting sexually aroused.

So her plan was put into fruition with her usual routine in stripping naked after classes and stepping on her apartment balcony to catch any suspecting eyes to see her nakedness, Laura could've just did it outside but her confidence wasn't high enough go forward with it; Furthermore, she figured the best way to practice exhibitionism was doing it home.

When she steeped outside a shiver went down her spine from excitement the cold, fresh air passed through her naked body causing her nipples to erect aiding her to have a luminescent blush. When Laura spotted a male student walking down by the paved sidewalk within the apartment complex.

'Hey I know that guy...he has a small wiener!' Thought Laura she giggled at the time she peeped at the aforementioned teen. Anyways, as she looked down insecurity caught with her mind and promptly coward away from the balcony. Her blush grew deeply akin to a tomato, the male teenager stopped to sneeze he felt as if someone was watching but he shook off seconds later.

Once she found enough courage Laura made it back to the balcony but as she steeped on the woods platform the young college girl spotted a dim, shiny light up in the sky. At first she thought it was just airplane until it got closer, closer, and closer....and closer. The shiny object became bigger and bigger until the light blinded her eyes. She tried to get a good look what it was by covering the light. Before Laura could get a glimpse of it her world went black as the shiny object collided with her face.

What happens to Laura?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)