More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by luvs2luk2 luvs2luk2

Should Laura go into the house?

Laura agrees to come in for awile.

This wouldn't be the first time Shannon had introduced a girl to the joys of pussy love. She wasn't quite a full on lesbian herself, but she sure was having a difficult time deciding which she liked better....pussy or cock. She rarely turned down the chance to have fun with guys or girls. Laura had been some one she had wanted to try on for quite some time now but she didn't want to ruin one of her oldest friendships. The fact that Laura, her sweet innocent best friend, was coming on to her made the lacy pink panties she was wearing under her denim mini creamy with anticipation of what was to come. Memories of laying beside her best friend on sleep overs wearing nothing but long t-shirts that barely covered their sweet golden honey pots, and not being able to sleep because the scent of her friend's pussy was diving her wild and Shannon was unable to do anything about it was filling her head. Now, this afternoon, she would finally know the pleasures of her hot friend's body. She could hardly stand it.

"So what have you done before Laura? Sexually I mean." Shannon asked coyly. "Nothing really" Laura replied feeling somewhat embarrassed by her innocence. Laura could feel her nipples begin to harden and Shannon eyed her friends gorgeous body taking in all the curves that drives men and women wild. Laura was petite but her tits were a little too large for her naturally lean body. Her body, combined with her blonde hair, crisp blue eyes and smooth skin made for a vision that was centerfold perfect. Shannon thought Laura might have caught her gazing at her gorgeous rack, but at this point she didn't care. She knew she was going to have her friend today.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)