More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Laura, Greta & Myra

There are three women that are the best of friends and roommates as well name Laura, Greta and Myra. Living in the same house. Now the thing about these woman is that there is a difference between all three.

Myra: A hard working attorney that won many cases in court, and very smart individual how love ready and researching things.

Laura: She's an artist who like to draw, sculpt and paint, and one who works in a studio, or her patio, and has her own art gallery. Laura has also done many drawings, painting and sculptures of people, figurative studies, sceneries as well, as she has made it a success.

Greta: Greta works as a model and nude one at that to. She loves to show off what she has, working a job in a diner where she is usually in uniform. Greta is the typical nudist out of the three of them as she walks around the house in-front her two best friends aka roommates completely naked. She is never the shy one as it come to showing off her nudity to anyone or everyone rather it be a man are woman.

Which of these three should the story be written about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)