More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GrindhouseCaptions GrindhouseCaptions

What do you do tonight?

Late night clubbing

You decided maybe you could go to the club and get back into the swing of things. Sure you felt a little down but there is nothing a bit of a party can't fix. So calling a few of your friends you set up a bit of a fun night out with the guys.

Like usual it took them a bit to get ready and to actually met you there but thankfully you were smart and ahead of time got in line. So when they finally showed up you got to the front of the line pretty fast. Though you were a bit annoyed,sure they finally showed up but you could smell the on their breaths. A bit annoyed that they had been pregamming with out you or at least telling you so you knew it was going to be an uphill battle for you to either match them or you'd have to be the mom of the group tonight to make sure everyone got home tonight okay.

Finally reaching the front of the line you started to question if you would actually get in. Sure you weren't plastered and you weren't ugly but it was a group of all guys and clubs hardly let guys in let alone one with a few drunk fucks. But when he let you in almost instantly you smiled and were grateful but also quite confused. Once inside though you smiled.

Your eyes had to adjust but once they did it was amazing, Everywhere girls were in such skimpy outfits and the ration seemed insane, you could barely see any guys. Excited you split away from your friends and tried to think about your plan. You could head to the bar and start catching up to your friends, there was this cute redhead in the corner by herself you thought was pretty cute and could go hit her up but at the same time you did have to make a quick rush to the bathroom just so you wouldn't later and break the seal.

What do you do first?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)