More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chiefy2404 Chiefy2404

But which one?

Last on the right, Joey.

Joey and Alexa weren’t strangers to being in each other’s pants. They had met freshman year in college, where they shared the same boring “Introductory” class that freshmen complain about, except Alexa wasn’t one to find it introductory in difficulty. Alexa wasn’t the smartest, or dumbest, but needless to say she spent more time studying College Partying 101 than English 101. Joey ever the opportunist, noticed her stress about a month in (or more like her bubble butt in yoga pants) and began sitting next to Alexa. After a little, he offered to “tutor” the seemingly lost Alexa outside of class to help her pass.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, Joey had been tutoring the sexy coed but hadn’t received anything for his troubles besides sweet little thank yous and the extended view of Alexa’s bouncy backside walk away after each session in the library.

That Friday, Alexa seemed in a bit of a rush to wanna finish up their tutoring session, Joey got it since it was a Friday, but he had an idea of what he wanted to cover. When asking Joey numerous times to leave early didn’t work, she invited him to the party she was going to that night, which he took her up on.

Joey got to see Alexa in her true element, wearing skin-tight clothes (some further enhancing her physical appearance) while drinking beers all night & maybe or maybe not smoking weed (he didn’t see it anyway). Alexa was up and dancing all night, grinding her butt up against other guys crotches as they grabbed her boobs and booty, clearly enjoying the attention. She had certainly garnered the attention of one guy whom she didn’t expect to, Joey.

He stood ideally by watching Alexa as she danced, in a trance almost as she grinded her backside and shook her chest, then all of a sudden, “HEY THERE!” Alexa appeared in front of him, snapping him back to reality.

“Well, seems like someone certainly enjoyed the show I was putting on out there on the dance floor huh? I must say, it looks quite impressive,” Alexa winked at Joey as he sheepishly glanced down to find the awkward tent being pitched in his jeans.

Alexa quickly escorted the embarrassed tutor out of the building and back to her dorm, where it did not take long for a (half) drunk Alexa, to quickly dispose of Joey’s jeans and boxers. Then she tossed her shocked & bottomless tutor down on her bed, with his unobstructed cock standing at full mass, eagerly awaiting what was set to come. “Well Joey, by the looks of your Joey here (Alexa giving his penis a slow, teasing pump) I think it’s time for the tables to turn for us. Now you’re no longer in control, I’m the tutor,” was all that was said by Alexa.

She slowly let go of Joey’s penis, furthering the teasing, as Joey just looked up in lust at his cute, so sexy friend, as she stood at the end of her bed with a playful smile on her face. Alexa then grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt, lifting it up and over her head and off. She playfully twirls around, now facing away from Joey, with a quick comment, “I know you’d rather me face this way Joey, I know you’ve had a thing for this ass since 1st day of class. I’ve caught you staring at it after tutor sessions as I walk away, you want this ass to yourself, don’t you?”

Joey unable to speak nods his head in agreement. Alexa reaches down to the button on the front of her jeans, and seductively pushes her skinny tight jeans down over her ass, wiggles them down her hips and legs, until they’re bunched up around her feet. So steps out of them and tosses them aside. Joey looks up after Alexa’s little show leaving her in...

What did Alexa have on under her party clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)