More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Where did she go on vacation?

Las Vegas

Alexa smiled as she stepped foot in the city of gambling. She hoped she would find good fortune as she walked around the infamous Las Vegas strip.

She was headed to her hotel with her suitcase in hand as the taxi driver dropped her off. She was ready for this. She was lucky to be apart of a rich family as she often received an allowance which she saved for this very trip. She also was given a little more money from her mom which made her very happy. She entered the hotel lobby and approached the front desk.

“Hello, I have a room under the name of Alexa Johnson,” Alexa said to the woman at the front desk.

“Ah yes,” she said. “I have you booked for room 432. Do you need help with your luggage?”

“Oh no, I’ll handle it,” Alexa said. “The elevators just over there right?”

“Yes,” the woman said. “If you need anything more, my name is Isa Goldstein. Here is your room key. Now you should understand that if you lose or damage this key, the replacement will cost $25.”

“Okay, thank you,” Alexa said.

“Enjoy your visit,” Isa said.

Alexa pulled her suitcase along and headed for her room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)