More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gensixx Gensixx

Who are you?

Larry Mills (23 years old)

2 a.m. A new nightmare comes to your head. It’s the third one this week. Sweaty, you pull off your sheets and get out of bed. You exit your room, trying to make the less noise possible, so you don’t wake up your roommate. And then, a strange blue glow surprises you on your window. You open it, and find a little stone on the ledge of your window. You pick it up; it’s warm to the touch. What can this stone be? You stare at the glow, almost hypnotized, until it’s gone. Confused you carry the stone to your room and lay it aside on your nightstand.

You lay on your bed again, you’re too tired to think what that stone could be, you will think about it tomorrow.

You think jerking off right now it’s a good option, it will help you relax and you will dream peacefully. So you grab your junk and start thinking about your roommate’s sister, Rose. You have a huge crush on her. All about her makes you horny; her red hair, her tight ass, her blue eyes, her dressing style. It’s not long after you start when you cum inside your underpants; but you are too lazy to change them, so you don’t see the black stain your dick has now.

And then, morning comes. You hadn’t sleep. Regardless of that, you crawl out of bed, almost lifeless, and dress up to make your way to class. Your roommate, Adam hasn’t come out of his room. You pick up your bag and go out of your flat.

Although you live five minutes on foot from the class building, you manage yourself to arrive late.

-Sorry Mrs. Lehner.- You apologize to your teacher. She is a hot German milf, and sometimes you ask yourself how you manage to listen during the class. You enter and go to your usual desk.

Because of your lack of sleep, a few minutes after you sit down, you start to distract your attention. You lock your eyes on the teacher’s round breasts; you’re sure they are fake. Anyway, you grow more and more aroused. You hope no one’s watching you.

Your imagination starts working as you drift further away.

What does your imagination do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)