More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Koyomi Koyomi

What is your dick size?

Large

You grab your thick 9 inch cock and start stroking it. You and your wife had quite the successful sex life. I mean, how couldn't you? The first time you two had sex and she saw the thick rod you were carrying, its been smooth sailing. Your wife never had a partner who measured up to you, and you never failed to satisfy her. On a typical night, she would cum once or twice before you ever shot your thick loads deep inside her. Your cock was gave you much pride as a partner, and you were never worried she might leave you.

Your wife slowly wakes up, sliding her ass back only to feel your hard cock. She smiles as she turns around and starts stroking it. "Haha, well good morning to you too," she says playfully.

You smile back, her small hands wrapped around your cock. "Good morning babe," you say seductively.

You loved having your wife addicted to your cock. But lately, you've been wanting to spice it up. I mean, you've got a lot of dick to go around, but only one girl to give it to. You had a great relationship, and you were sure that if you were able to sleep with other people, you two would still be as strong as ever. But it was still very akward, and you didn't know whether or not to bring it up...

Do you ask her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)