More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jim D Jim D

Will Lara comply or not?

Lara complies

" It looks as if I really don't have much choice." Lara responded,glaring at Mandy.

Lara heard Mandy unzip her catsuit, and a few seconds later Mandy was kneading Lara's ass and dipping her fingers into Lara's pussy.

" Your pussy won't be dry for much longer," Mandy purred, gripping Lara's hips.

Lara felt surprised as the head of a cock slid into her tight dry pussy opening.

"Y-y-you have a cock," Lara stammered, her eyes going wide.

In response Mandy shoved the full length of her knob deep into Lara's cunt.

"No!" Lara yelled.

Lara's pussy began to involuntarily lubricate itself as Mandy pushed in and out with long slow strokes.

"Mmmmm," Mandy moaned as Lara's tight pussy gripped her cock.

Lara had never felt such a huge cock in her and each time Mandy thrusted it sent Lara closer to a major orgasm. Lara's body shook and she covered the cock in her with her juices.

She tightened her pussy around Mandy's cock. Mandy moaned and thrusted even faster.

"What a tight pussy," Mandy whispered as she gripped Lara's ass, digging her sharp nails into the skin.

Lara pushed back, her breasts jiggled and swung back and forth. Beads of sweat formed on their bodies as they fucked.

Mandy thrusted faster and faster until she was pounding Lara's pussy like a piston on overdrive.

"Ohhhhhh....Yes!" Lara screamed as she orgasmed again.

Mandy's's cock swelled and she pushed in as deep as she could one last time, filling Lara's pussy with a pint of cum.

Mandy kissed the nap of Lara's neck before her cock slipped out.

"That was sweet," Mandy said, playtfully slapping Lara's ass.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)