More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gunde gunde

What's next?

Lara awakes to a surreal spectacle

NOTE: This storyline is going to be pretty over-the-top sexually, with Lara ending up in a fantasy setting and developing into an anal-loving, size-queen exhibitionist who loves having huge-dicked studs cum buckets all over her. Since that kind of wilfully unrealistic and implausible depiction of sex isn't to everyone's taste, I figured I should let readers know about it before we start.


“FUCK!” Lara was roused from the blackness by the sound of a woman screaming. Confused and groggy in the wake of whatever it was that had just happened, Lara rubbed her face with one hand and slowly peeled open her eyes.

“FUCK ME!” Whoever it was that was the screaming, she certainly wasn't doing so out of terror, as the lustful character of the cry from the as of yet unseen woman sent a tingle running down Lara's spine. Opening her eyes and taking a moment to let her gaze focus, Lara discovered that she was now in another circular room, albeit one that looked smaller than the innermost chamber of the tomb, and with a lot more people in it, several dozen probably, though almost all of them remained little more than silhouettes and shadows in the gloom that covered most of the room and which was reinforced by the handful of powerful strobe lights all aimed at the centre of it.

Vaguely aware that she was sitting down in what seemed like a rather comfortable chair (although there was no sign of the Spanish Inquisition yet), Lara turned her attention towards the small, rectangular stage flooded with light, and gasped at what she saw there.

Standing up on the stage, perched on a pair of the most outrageous stiletto heels that Lara had ever seen and with her bronzed skin covered in a fine layer of sweat that made it gleam in the intense glow of the strobe lights, was a statuesque, golden-haired woman. Not only did the blonde possess a physique that appeared toned to perfection through years of meticulous exercise, but also a pair of huge, round tits that exploded out from her chest as she stood leaning forwards, bent at her narrow waist.

Behind the woman, and being responsible for the sharp, resonant sound of flesh slapping against flesh through the way he heaved his hips towards the perfectly rounded swell of her bubble butt again and again, was a man, also blonde and also a deeply impressive physical specimen, what with his towering height, a body ripped with bulging muscles and a strong, handsome face locked in a determined grimace.

“FUCK MY ASS!” The busty blonde beauty's latest cry had Lara direct her eyes downwards and let out a shocked gasp at the base of the man's cock – the only part of it not currently buried inside the woman's ass and thus appearing behind her full, tanned asscheeks – and how it seemed easily thicker than her own forearm. Another confused but lustful gasp followed shortly as Lara's gaze dipped lower and happened upon the forward curvature of his big bull balls projecting out beyond his thick, muscle-corded thighs, then swinging forwards even further in the wake of the thrust that had his hard belly impact against the woman's booty yet again.

“MAKE YOUR SLUT SQUIRT!” The woman snapped her head to send her lover a ferocious glance, and by doing so inadvertently gave Lara the opportunity to catch a better glimpse of her face. And while it had been breathtakingly beautiful in profile, head-on it was so perfect to almost be agonizing to look at, with high cheekbones and a pert nose that competed for attention with her glossy, pouty red lips. Most striking though were her eyes, coloured a deep shade of blue and burning with lust through the narrow slits that she'd formed them into as the ass-reaming continued with undiminished intensity.

Still with no idea of where she was and how she'd got there, Lara was captivated first by the woman's eyes, then by the spectacle of the man's heavy testes cutting through the air, swinging forwards and upwards to smack into the woman's pussy when he buried himself to the hilt in her ass again, with the bright light catching the specks of wetness sent flying by the impact. Lara's body acted quicker than her mind, bringing one hand down on top her thong before she'd had time to ask herself what had happened to her shorts, and if the front of the thong she'd slipped on that morning had really been quite so... slim. While her right index and middle fingers slowly slid their way up the exposed border of her labia, Lara looked towards her crotch, only to have her view blocked (naturally enough) by her own pair of huge tits, which had traded in the simple if low-cut cotton top covering them earlier for an equally low-cut one made out of some sort of mesh that left precious little to the imagination, including having her now stiff nipples poking out through it. She was out in public, and she might as well have been completely naked.

Sensing that she was being watched, Lara ceased examining herself and instead raised her head to look to her right, quickly spotting the man observing her, and gasping when she did. Positioned about ten yards away, at the other side of the foot of the stage, like Lara the man was sitting close enough to it to not be rendered as just a dark silhouette, which in turn meant that Lara could easily make out the rugged features of his broad face. Since he was naked from the waist up, plenty of the stranger's olive-green skin was on display, furthering the alien character of his appearance that had first been indicated by the pointy shape of his ears, though that didn't stop Lara from noticing that his body was packed with thick, bulging muscles that made him look strong enough to lift a horse. When he saw her looking at him, the green-skinned stranger bared his teeth in a smile, one that grew sly and knowing when he dropped his head forwards a little and turned his attention towards where Lara's right hand was placed.

“YES!” The cry of almost delirious pleasure from the stage snapped Lara's attention back towards it. The blonde's black stiletto sandals were no longer in contact with it, as she was now being hoisted up into the air by her lover, whose big hands were no longer clutching her thin, muscle-packed midriff, but instead supported her thighs as her legs pointed up into the air, forming themselves into a V as he raised her ever higher.

In response to the sight of the thick, muscular pillar of cockmeat appearing out of the blonde's anus one fraction of an inch at a time, Lara's jaw dropped and the juicing of her pussy increased to the point of becoming impossible to ignore any longer, her hand suddenly petting her increasingly wet and slippery slit through her skimpy underwear as her arousal at what she was seeing trumped her confusion over where she was.

“FUCK!” The whole of the blonde's teeny-waisted, long-legged, huge-titted body twitched as she arched her back to throw herself onto her lover's right shoulder seconds before the image of his schlong pointing straight up from above his beefy nuts to the bottom of her delectable ass was distorted by the deluge of clear juices that suddenly exploded out from her bald cunt, the wide spray of fluids being propelled out from her quivering honeypot with such that it cleared the edge of the stage to splatter across the floor.

The golden-haired blonde's next cry of bliss was made utterly incomprehensible by the man pulling her onto his cock once more, inserting the six inches or so of his member that had just exited her ringpiece back through it as her pink pussy unleashed a second wide gusher of girlcum.

Holding his lover tight, the man turned to the right, once again offering Lara a profile view of the two of them and leaving her conflicted about whether to ogle the bulging form of her huge tits, or that of his swollen ballsack.

It was obvious that the man was showing his utterly gorgeous and vividly climaxing lover off to the crowd, as after another two big squirts of girlcum had cleared her pussy, he performed another ninety-degree turn, presenting Lara with a first look at his wide, powerful back and the sculpted form of his ass. But while all that was nice enough, Lara was soon staring at his balls. Not only were they each at least as big as her fist, but they were beating inside their sack, like a heart would just after a high-speed dash. Even when viewed on their own, the pair of testes filling the space between the man's legs was enough to make Lara's breathing quicken further, along with the pace at which her fingers slid up and down the length of her slit. As if her situation wasn't surreal enough as it were, strange but potent images popped up in Lara's head of her worshipping the man's balls, stroking, kissing, licking and sucking on them until he couldn't' hold back any longer but had to blow his load all over her.

Moaning with lust and grinding her thong-clad ass deeper into the cushion of her chair, Lara waited as the blonde screamed her way through four more releases of girlcum, ones that she couldn't see, but still heard as they all smacked into the floor in front of the crowd on the other side of the stage, each voluminous discharge landing with a wet, dense “SPLAT!”, then got another view of them in profile, from their right this time around.

“Are you going to cum for me, baby?” The statuesque blonde was no longer crying out at the top of her lungs, but was rather speaking in a voice that bubbled with seductiveness and lust as she looked back at her lover over her shoulder, “Are you going to paint your horny fuckdoll slut white?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)