More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fenrihr Fenrihr

Which team member's story do you follow along with?

Lana, the small brunette midfielder.

Standing in front of the door, I was pretty impressed by the size of the house. I had known that Carrie’s parents were loaded, but this was beyond my expectations, and this was their vacation home. Kristy, shouted about Carrie being a rich stuck up white bitch, then slammed her fist on the door. Her sister, Darrea, looked embarrassed at her outburst, but we all knew she was just playing it up. Mara, whispered a curse under her breath, but I didn't hear what it was, but it didn't matter, as Melody opened the door, shrieking and hugging each one of us in her huge arms. “I'm so glad you all could make it,” she slurred, obviously drunk. She gave everyone a bear hug, which due to our difference in height, put her massive breasts in Mara and my faces. I could see her twin sister Melody right behind her, doing the exact same thing. Having a huge pair of tits shoved in your face causes a few reactions, and one that made my pants get a bit tighter.

How does Lana deal with the growing problem in her pants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)