More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

who is it?

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga took the stage and launched into one of her early hits, Poker Face.

She strutted across the stage and swung her hips. She wore tight black latex slacks and matching top with silver fringe and some weird tutu thing.

I wish the tutu thing Gaga is wearing would fly off into the crowd.

The tutu thing flew off.

I wish Gaga splits her pants, and I wish she knows it, and I wish she thinks no one else will notice, and I wish no one tells her. I wish that no matter what happens, the live feed does not stop.

John smiled as the clueless gaga was exposing her pale ass to the audience and the people viewing at home.

I wish Gaga has a vibrating egg in her pussy. I wish the egg is on it's highest setting, and I wish nothing stops Gaga from finishing her show.

Gaga stopped for a second. She paused in the middle of her song, stammered at bit then again kept going.

I wish that once every three minutes, a raw chicken egg pops out of Gaga's rectum.

A moment later, Gaga froze as a chicken egg popped out of her ass and fell to the stage, cracking open. She stammered again then got back to her song. She was sweating, blushing, and even trembling a bit, but she tried her best to soldier on.

what more with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)