More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who do you call first, or do you want to ruin her reputation instead?

Lady Gaga

You remember how sexy the Rain On Me music video was with Lady Gaga you find her phone contact, and smirk as you dial her number.

She answered “oh hey girl I haven’t heard from you since that. How have you been girl?”

“Oh good and “yourself?”

“Good so what’s up girl?”

“Let’s record a new song girl I mean if you want this pandemic is some bullshit. Anyways our fans deserve something while there stuck at home most of the day now.”

“I’ll book at hotel, and meet you for filming tomorrow sound good girl?”

“No girl please in insist that you stay at my house please girl.”

“Fine girl I’ll stay with you” she smiled. “Love you girl“ she said.

“Love you too girl” you replied.

I wait for her to come to the door, and she had a a sexy black top on with some sexy black leggings. “Please come in girl.”

She grinned at me and came in. “Thanks for letting me crash here before she shoot the music video for our new song tomorrow” before the she grinned.

“Of course girl let me show you to you’re room girl.” You smile as you show her to her room, and she bent down to put her bag down. She did this as you stare at her thick ass she hugged you to thank you for letting her stay here you feel her massive tits in the hug.

You could tell she didn’t even have a bra on you smirk, as she broke off the hug. You let her get some sleep before y’all had to shoot a music video tomorrow, but you wondered if you should mess with her in her sleep or not?

Do you mess with her in her sleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)