More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who does he find?

Lady Gaga

John did a quick scan of Twitter and saw Lady Gaga had posted a selfie of herself in bed.

He smiled. "I wish Lady Gaga was in a deep sleep. I wish I was standing at the foot of her bed."

In an instant, he was standing at the foot of her bed while she was in a deep sleep. He pulled the covers down and saw she was only wearing a pair of white french cut panties.

"I wish no matter what happens to her tonight, she does not wake up until 6 am. I wish Lady Gaga's breasts expand to 36F size."

Lady Gaga's breasts become huge.

"I wish Lady Gaga's hips and butt were 42 inches in diameter."

Lady Gaga's hips and ass expanded, and the elastic in her panties started to rip as ther panties disappeared up her ass crack.

"I wish Lady Gaga's hair was platinum blonde, down to her ass, and twice as thick."

Her hair changed.

"I wish her lips were twice the size they are now."

The lips plumped up.

"I wish Lady Gaga's voice sound just like the cartoon character Minnie Mouse's. I wish no one can take her seriously when she talks, and I wish if she gets mad or frustrated, people find it hilarious. I wish anyone who see's Gaga's new body thinks thinks that Gaga had massive plastic surgery in a pathetic attempt to look sexier."

John looked at Gaga's new exaggerated hourglass shape. "I wish Gaga craves sex daily and cannot refuse any sexual request made of her."

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)