More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Who are we?

Lacalne Alniur, Incubus and Count of Deepgloam

Lacalne Alniur was born into the family of the Count of Deepgloam. No woman spawned him, for obvious reasons, but he was born from an artifical womb that had been sown with the seed of his father, Ailvu Alniur, and so he was the Count's heir.

Of course, such trivial things as "bloodlines" didn't stop Ailvu from bending his son over a table and claiming his ass. And so began Alniur's sexual escapades, sleeping with his father, with the brothers that were born later on, with the estate's servants, and with the general public of Zegrodon.

When his father died, a few months ago, Lacalne was quick to settle in to his new title, along with the responsibilities and opportunities inherent in the role.


Today, or at least what would be today were day to have any meaning this far below ground, he sits on his throne. He wears nothing but a green cape, pinned together at his throat with a obsidian-and-iron broach, and a signet ring with a spider and two arrows on it. The cape is stained with the loads of dozens of Dark Elves, despite having been washed only three days ago.

The Count himself had cum all over his chest and hands, and more leaking from his ass. He is in the process of giving a handjob to one of his guards, occasionally licking at the tip. Though it's the best handjob the guard has ever had, he's only half-trying. His mind is focused on what he can do with the time ahead of him.

He has heard that some of his servants were chronically undersexed, some hadn't even lain with another for several days. That had to be fixed, perhaps with an orgy. But then who to invite? He could ask his siblings for aid, invite over a few fellow nobles, obtain the assistance of a fellow citizens, or, though this might take a while, fuck all his servants himself.

He could go for a trip through Zegrodon itself, revel in the pleasures it offered. Maybe offer his cock and holes to one of the rolling street orgies, obtain the services of a few elves for an impromptu gangbang, buy some slaves, or simply walk through the streets, review his domain, and suck a few cocks.

Or, there was business of state to persue. While most need for trade had ended with the great spell, there were still a few things that were needed - magical reagents that couldn't be found within the elven domains, diplomatic assurances of safety, and exotic cocks. All could be had fairly easily, most of those who traded with the dark elves were happy to take sex as payment, in one form or another, but the trade itself had to be secured...

The guard groaned and came, shooting thick ropes of seed into Lacalne's waiting mouth. He swallowed it down, letting go of the guard's cock, and stood up, his course of action for the day decided...

What does Lacalne do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)