More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What is the name of your business?

LOL Laundry

*Ring* The bell above the door rang and a curvy blonde walked through with a large bag of laundry.

Gavin had been waiting for this. He had spent the last 15 min jerking off watching the vintage porn playing on the tv that was mounted in the corner.

Most of the washers were free, but she chose to use the one that was immediately in front of him. She put in her soap and started filling the washer with her clothes. Every time she bent over he had a perfect view up her skirt.

"Oh, can't forget these" she said with a wink as she proceeded to reach down and remove her white panties.

She bent over to toss them in and before they left her hand, Gavin's cock was buried in her pussy.

She moaned as he rhythmically pounded her.

*Ring* The bell rang again. A group of women walked in.

"I can't believe he came all over our clothes. Some people have no respect. Why couldn't he have cum on our faces or inside of us like everyone else?"

"I blame Bobbi, she was encouraging him, flashing her tits and spreading her legs."

"It's called improv for a reason Lexi, if I contain myself them I it doesn't work."

"If Brendan had contained himself them we wouldn't be at the laudromat right now"

They laughed.

They began removing their clothes that were wet with what must be jizz.

One of them caught sight of Gavin and pointed silently.

Bobbi whispered "Lets see who can make mr doggystyle bust first."

They put their clothes in the washer and ran it.

Dana went first. She went over and sat on a chair nearby, spreading her legs.

"Yeah, you fuck her daddy. Fill her pussy with cum for me"

Gavin held steady.

Seeing that nothing had changed, Lexi walked up confidently and bent over so that her ass was in Dana's face.

She moaned as Dana licked her wet pussy.

Gavin took a deep breath, but kept fucking.

Bobbi went next, she walked over, posed seductively and looked him dead in the eye. She then said said "I think... I love you"

He stopped for a moment and then continued on.

"Fuck you!" She said, as the other girls laughed at her failed attempt.

Last was Veronica. She walked up, turned around, spread her ass and winked.

Gavin grabbed Melinda's hips and shoved his dick deep inside of her. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and began to cum, pumping cum deep in her pussy as the girls watched.

Veronica bounced up and down with excitement as the hot white cum dripped from Melinda's snatch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)