More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkblader Darkblader

Add your own, or pick one of the storylines from down here!

Kyouko - Thief's Punishment - 2nd person(Male)

(Kyouko is her more brutal "Kill or be killed" philosophy self in the beginning of this story. She haven't encountered the other girls, aside from Mami with whom she has shared past with, yet.)

One day after school you heard a few people in your class talking about an abandoned church in town, supposedly once belonging to a very popular faith, which however quickly disappeared after it's creator commited suicide, after killing his whole family in a fit of -induced madness. It piqued your curiousity, as you never knew anything about a church like that, and since you had entire free day afterwards... why not check it out? They also mentioned something about ghosts haunting it... but come on, ghosts don't exist!

You did as you planned. After you entered the big abandoned building, you couldn't help but feel as if someone was observing you, but you dismissed that as just your imagination playing tricks on you due to creepy atmosphere of the place. You walked around the hall, and then suddenly you noticed a shining necklace on the ground. It was dusty, clearly lying there for some time, but seemed well made, possibly even from real silver or gold. It would be a waste letting it just lay there, so you pocketed it and went on your way checking the rest of the church...

At least that was your plan, not even a minute passed after you pocketed the old necklace before you saw a shadow of someone going straight at you. Next thing you felt was a sharp pain in your chest caused by a kick!

When you opened your eyes there was a red haired girl standing above you. She was wearing a hoodie, shortpants and boots, rather average clothes, but she was also holding a rather large spear at your neck, and looked at you with anger.

"A-are you a ghost?!" You muttered quickly in panic and surprise

"Ghost? Are you an idiot? There are no ghosts here. Just me, and you, a retard who thinks he can steal without any consequences." Said the girl

"S-sorry! I didn't know it was your church!" You say in panic

"It's not mine, it belonged to my father. But that doesn't mean I will just let some losers take apart everything left there!" The girl seems to look a bit distant

You gulp nervously

"Now give me a reason to not stab you with my spear right here and now." The girl says, she seems serious...

"P-please don't kill me! I will do anything! Take my money if you want!" You start begging

"Phew, I could as easily take it from your corpse." The redhead shrugs, still keeping her spear at your throat

"I beg you! I will do anything..." You keep begging

"Anything? What use could I have for someone like you?" Asks the mysterious girl

"I-I dunno! I will... lick you feet or whatever! Just don't kill me!" You say first random thing that came to your mind

"Wow, you would just humiliate yourself like that just to have your pathetic life spared? Well then, why don't we see if there's truth to your words?" The girl suddenly smirks, and she takes her spear off your neck for a moment, and starts removing one of her boots

You could probably try to escape while she is busy doing that... but something tells you it's a really bad idea to disobey that girl at this moment.

Finally the redhead puts her foot right in front of your face. It looks quite pretty despite the girl's personality being rather rough. The sole is nice and smooth, and her unpainted toes also look surprisingly cute and sexy... if you are into those things at least.

"Well, are you gonna get to it, do you prefer me to just finish you with my spear?" Says the redhead wiggling her toes in front of your face

What are you gonna do? And do you actually have foot fetish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)