More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sa1nshand Sa1nshand

Where will you go?

Kyoto, Japan

The Land of the Rising Sun seemed to be at its peak in 1913. It had beaten one of Europe's major powers, annexed large swathes of territory in East Asia, and was building up a formidable navy. The empire's progress ground to a halt as Japan's men began turning into women. Out of all the world's major powers, Japan seemed to be the most receptive towards the virus. Many Shinto Gods had indeterminable genders, and many priests were convinced that those affected by the virus were blessed by these Gods. A third gender was introduced to account for the afflicted, known as "Futanari". Despite the special status conferred to them, societal expectations still encouraged them to act in a feminine manner. They were also encouraged to take up specific jobs considered to be appropriate for futanari in particular, such as acting, nannying, and being shrine maidens. These occupations have kept pace with a wide variety of technological advances.

As you view Kyoto's skyline from your airplane, you're shocked at just how little it's been touched by modernity. While Tokyo and Yokohama appear to be on the cutting edge of modernity, the old capital seems to be perfectly untouched. The airport you land at seems to be the newest building in the city. Apart from the occasional soldier, everyone you see is dressed in a traditional kimono. Although you can easily make out the futanari, as their curves hug tighter to their kimono more so than anybody else. As you gather your luggage and step outside, you see more rickshaws than taxis. Out of curiosity, you step in the former.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)