More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

Who's the famous girl?

Kylie and Kendall Jenner.

Jake was on vacation in Los Angeles. He was enjoying himself, getting drunk and going on seeing the city. One night, he was drinking at an exclusive bar, that a lot of celebrities hung out. One of the bartenders, was a girl in her 30s. She was overweight, but that was no reason for Jake to give her a hard time.

Sitting at a table,not to far away from the bar was Kylie and Kendall Jenner. They both often come to this bar and we're friends with the bartender, Jake was teasing. They both seemed very annoyed.

" Kendall, why is that guy being such a dick?" Kylie asked, then Kendall responded with "I bet it's because his dick is tiny. Any guy, that acts like the, must have a baby dick." Both of the Jenner's started laughing.

"I don't think that's completely true. I bet most of them are dick less dick heads, but I don't think every single asshole has one." Kylie said. Kendall laughed, then answered her sister with "I'm not saying every asshole. It's the ones that constantly, brade women and are really rude to them. 19 times out of 20, they dick is probably about 4 inches."

Kylie laughed, then said "so you are positive, this guy has a 3 and a half to 4 inch hard dick." "Yes I am and I'll prove it to you. I'll go talk to him. If and when I get him to go to the Ally with me, follow us out. When it's time I'll say '"damn the thingy between your legs is huge huge huge"' that's when I'll need you to sneak up and grab all his stuff." Kendall said back to Kylie.

Kylie agreed, then Kendall walked up to the bar. She ordered another drink, then Kendall started flirting with Jake. After she finished her drink, about 12 minutes later, Kendall asked Jake to get some air with her. Jake agreed and Kendell got up and grabbed Jake's hand. As she led Jake away, Kendall winked at her sister, telling Kylie her plan was working.

What is Kendall planning on doing to Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)