More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who are we watching?

Kylie and Devin try reverse potty training

My name is Kylie and I’m a 21 year old petite blonde. I’m 5’1 with a thin body type. I’ve been dating off and on, but to be honest nothing really stuck. My friend Katie turned me on to a dating site a month ago and I avoided it at first. The whole thing started over a conversation about her dating life. She was gushing about her new boyfriend. She was hush hush about the specifics but said she had wanted something more out of her relationships and tried a community she called ‘ddlg’ and went down a rabbit hole. She claimed she met this guy on the dating site and they really took off. She said she was never looking back on regular relationships.

In my naïveté I looked up the site and my stomach sank. It was a site to meet people who wear diapers and the people that cared for them! I was disgusted and put it down for a day. The thought of something like that wasn’t for me, but thinking on Katie’s happiness I tried again. I figured I wouldn’t have to do anything too weird. Just try it out. So I made an account and within two days I was getting messages. Most of the guys seemed weird. And a lot of them were forward. Requests for me to diaper and ‘mommy’ them. The thought of even doing that made me feel weirded out and I ghosted them. Though this normal seeming guy Devin messaged me and he was kind of promising and he was pretty close. He lived on the other side of the state and I started chatting with him. He wasn’t weird or forward and our conversations were about getting to know each other.

Eventually we moved off site to traditional texting and that’s when the question I was kind of dreading came up. “So how did you get into the abdl community?” He texted me. It was a perfectly fair question but I didn’t have a good answer and I was worried he would be turned off. “Honestly I’m not in the community. My friend mentioned the site and I made an account almost as a joke….I don’t know if I could ever wear a diaper.” I sent the text off half expecting to never talk to him again. He was surprisingly understanding. He told me he understood why it would seem strange and that he didn’t want to push anything on to me. In curiosity I posed the same question. His answer piqued my interest. “We’ll for a lot of reasons. I like the combination of control and caretaking in a ddlg relationship. And frankly it’s incredibly sexy”.

I sat on that answer for a few days. We talked more about how an abdl relationship wasn’t a traditional bdsm relationship and how it was personal to each person. If acting like a baby was a turn off, which it was, I didn’t have to do that. Everything was at my comfort level. I wasn’t sure, but I liked Devin and he was by far the best guy I had talked to in a long time. I asked him to come visit me for the weekend and we set a date! I was both nervous and hesitant. I didn’t know what my comfort level was really with any of this, but I was interested in getting to know Devin better. He booked a hotel room at a pretty nice place and that was perfect because I had roommates and didn’t want to house a guy that might have weird bathroom expectations with them around.

How does the weekend date go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)