More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

What's next?

Kyle

"ah ah ah, josh your gonna make me cum!" Said my girlfriend while my best friend fucked her at the back of the school. They both thought that I was still doing some practice for my next boxing match that was coming up, but I had decided to surprise my girl with a gift that she has wanted for a while now. It was a ring to show how committed I was to our relationship, I don't know why she was hung up on this piece of jewelry like this but I went and got it anyway. It took a lot of working at a fast food place by my house and sleepless hours. Now finally it was time to surprise her and I found this, on our one month anniversary... I could feel my heart drop with every moan, my body felt as if it would freeze over. Everything in me wanted to just run in there and just punch my problems away. "I can't believe Kyle hasn't fucked you yet?" Josh said. "It must be because he's small," my girlfriend... ex-girlfriend said mid-moan. (Enough!)

I had enough and just decided to walk away from the whole thing so that my hands wouldn't do anything drastic to both of them. Sure they were currently stabbing me in the back, but that doesn't mean I have to stoop down to their level of degeneracy. Though I would be lying if I said that it didn't sound fun to go over there and beat them up and see the error of their ways. "Well, that's a month down the drain," I said before grabbing the ring and putting it into my pocket, and made my way to the gym. "oh, your coming in for some extra practice huh? Thought you weren't coming today because of your girlfriend?" My coach said while she patted me on the back. [https://live.staticflickr.com/8439/7831559492_75211d9234_b.jpg] Image of kyle's coach.

"uhh, yeah... gotta make sure that I'm in top shape for the matches coming up. Everyone is cheering for me, especially you coach," "How could I not, you're a genius Kyle. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I'll help you put on your gear and then we can start running some drills.

how does training go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)