More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crowharvest crowharvest

What nation does Naruto visit first?

Kumo

Walking into the mountain village Naruto just bypasses the guards with his eyes and thus enters without hesitation. Upon entering the village he saw beautiful women everywhere of different skin tones and licked his lips in anticipation. While sealed he has grown in the desire to experience the flesh of others. He honestly wanted to see if there was something to all this sexual experience that all the men seem to fascinate about.

Getting into the main square Naruto saw three women in particular that roused his interest, one being a short blond hair woman with big tits and a large ass, a red hair girl with golden eyes and a slimmer frame, and finally another blond with her hair done in a braid and having a modest chest compared to the first but bigger than the red head. He saw that she was the container of Nibi and thus someone he would have to get his hands on in the near future. But for now he looked at the three of them and thought it over, who was going to be his first puppet and his first time?

Who will he go after first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)