More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which did he choose? Kumo? Or Konoha?

Kumo

Z was being escorted into the Land of Lightning by a Group of ANBU Black Ops, led by A Group of Special Jõnnin and a High-Ranking Jõnnin called Kakashi Hatake. He had only came, because he wanted to give his Father the chance he never got, the opportunity to be a Father, a proper Father.

He was a little excited at the prospect of meeting his Father in all honesty. Still he had heard a great many things of his Father, not all of them good, but not all of them bad either. Supposedly he was a Stern and Cold Man, he put the value of his Village above everything else. He was also a little nervous about meeting him as well.

But as they entered the Hidden Cloud Village of Kumogakure, and were escorted to the Raikage's office, they had to put their doubts aside.

''Alright Z, this is where we separate, we followed our orders, and now our mission is complete. Until we meet again.'' Says Kakashi as he and the others leave a little nervous. Z waalks to a Door to what was clearky the Raikage's Central Office. He found a Tan woman waiting for him. ''Lord Raikage is expecting you my lord, I am Mabui, his Assistant.'' Says the Woman as she opens the door and Z sees an intimidating and grim looking man seated at the desk with a more carefre man in the corner and two men by his side.

''Hello Father.'' Says Z as the Man looks up and frowns a little.

The Raikage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)