More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

What does John do?

Kristen comes first.

John Doe thought about the evening ahead. The party was due to start at 8. But that was for the dweebs who arrived early, because they thought they might miss something. It wouldn't really get started until 9, so that's when he was planning to set off with Jim and the girls. But he figured he'd invite Jim and Amy around a little earlier, maybe 7:30 and get the party started before they left with a few drinks. And Kristen he'd invite round a little earlier again. Maybe 6pm.

John called Jim back to explain his plan. Jim was up for it, especially when he discovered that John's family were away with the Steins, their next door neighbours.

"Hey what about that hot Catholic girl that lives there?" he asked.

"Nancy?" responded John.

"Yeah. Is she at home alone too?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, man," John answered, "but there is absolutely no way her parents would leave her unchaperoned. She left for girl scout camp this morning."

"Was she wearing the uniform?"

"Oh yeah..." John felt his cock tent up in his pants as he recalled the memory of that little tan dress with the brown sash.

"Cool," breathed Jim, visualising it himself.

Next John called Kristen and she agreed to pull a bunch of clothes together and get ready at his place.

When the pretty brunette turned up at just after 6, driven by her dad. As she slipped out of the car and into Pat's arms, she already looked gorgeous, dressed in a little blue denim miniskirt and pink crop top. Kristen's father looked with mild disapproval at the bulging hard-on John was sporting beneath his jeans.

"Hey, John," he asked suspiciously, "where's your dad's car?"

Kristen widened her eyes in alarm, but John coolly answered:

"Its in the garage. Jim's coming over later to take us to the party, so dad wanted to get the car off the drive. Did you want to speak to him?"

"No... I guess not," he replied slowly, "Jim's not drinking is he?"

"I'll make sure he doesn't, sir."

"You'd better." Then to Kristen: "Have a good time, honey. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

"I will, daddy," Kristen bent and kissed her dad goodbye, whilst John surreptitiously checked out her ass as the short skirt rode up her thighs.

As her father drove off, leaving Kristen with a collection of party outfits, John turned to his girlfriend and smiled.

"So daddy doesn't know my parents are away for the weekend, huh?"

Kristen just smiled.

"Let's do something that he wouldn't do shall we?" she replied.

Get ready for the party? Fool around? Or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)