More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tip Tip

Who hired Michael?

Kristen Stewart

To Michael's surprise, out comes Kristen Stewart in a turquoise colored blouse and tight jeans. Michael fumbles and says, "But I thought ..." She puts a finger to her lips and says, "All for show. Now follow me."

Kristen then turns around and leads Michael out the door she came. She leads him to an elevator which goes down to the basement. There, the parking lot has nothing but a single limousine up front with its right side door open. Kristen and Michael walk in and when the door is closed, the car moves forward.

Kristen sits in the car typing on her phone. After the two of them leave the parking lot, she makes a rapid series of types and then looks up before saying, "It's done." There's a sound and Michael looks back to see that the entire building has imploded. Michael wonder what happened to his car but at this point, Michael figures that old life is gone now.

Michael looks over and watches as Kristen's famously stoic face lights up. She clasps her hands together and gasps, "My very own boy toy! I can't wait!" As Kristen jumps out of her seat and kisses Michael, he sees just how beautiful she really is when she smiles and laughs. To his surprise, she immediately unzips his pants and starts stroking Michael's cock, while excitedly going on, "Oh, my god, you really are HUGE! I can't wait to get you inside me. I get so bored and sullen when I don't have a man." She pouts and continues, "and I think it comes out in my acting. So I decided to hire a man for myself - oh, you're getting hard. Now, first things first, I want a man to take control. You are going to strip me - be rough - and then I want to try that cock up my ass."

Michael feels Kristen's soft and delicate hands go up and down his cock as it gets hard. Her level of excitement at this whole idea is intoxicating. Michael has taken his shirt off and removed his pants around Kristen's handjob. He grabs her shoulders and pushes her back so she's on the ground but Kristen refuses to let her hands go from his cock. Michael shakes his head and starts unbuttoning her blouse as she continues going on excitedly, "Now, anal, I've never done it before but just watching you fuck her, I hope you can make me cum like you made her cum - it was so hot - I've dated women before but there's nothing like a guy just grabbing you and taking you down and having his way with you..."

Michael manages to get her blouse unbuttoned and her bra off so he massages Kristen's gorgeous tits when he moves in to kiss her, partially to kiss her and partially to shut her up. Michael pulls back and slaps Kristen across the face. She looks shocked at first but then smiles. As Michael moves to removing her jeans and patting her soaking underwear, he starts, "Now, Ms. Stewart, first of all, there will be no more wearing of bras or underwear. I demand easy access to your body at all times. In your home, they shall be no wearing of clothes at all. Your staff will have to accept that ---"

While Michael has managed to pull her underwear down and moves his cock to enter her pussy, Kristen interrupts to say, "You can call me Kristen, Michael. I don't --" He slaps her across her right tit and she freezes. He continues, "Ms. Stewart, do not speak until I have finished. Again, no clothing in the house at all. In fact, we shall enter and exit this limo into your house naked as well. You can dress as we approach whatever location we need to attend. Is that clear?"

Kristen giggles and says, "Yes, Michael." Michael then take his cock and pushes straight into Kristen's womanhood with full . Kristen's eyes open and she gasps. Michael continues groping both her beautiful bosoms while ramming her pussy and goes in for another kiss. As Kristen moans, he looks at her and says, "Quiet. Now pay attention. I will be taking your anal virginity but not right now. Right now, I just want to feel your wet soaking pussy until we get home and then with proper lubrication, I'll ram this cock straight up your ass. Is that clear, Ms. Stewart?"

Kristen was holding herself back as Michael demanded but when he finished, she grabbed him and let out a huge moan. Michael felt her pussy just get wetter and wetter as he kept on pounding her. She nodded and shyly asked, "But can I wear underwear if I have to on set? I have a movie to shoot on Monday and the costume people, well...." Michael mockingly rolls his eyes and gives her a smile. She smiles back and Michael agrees, "Well, Ms. Stewart, I'll agree to permit you to wear underwear if the scene calls for it BUT I will be on set with you at all times as your personal assistant and at every given chance, I want us in your personal trailer where I will be using your body for my selfish purposes."

Michael feels Kristen's pussy tighten at the thought of being used like this. She puts her hands on Michael's chest, moving to kiss them before moving up to his shoulder, his neck, his cheek and then on his lips. She pulls away and says in her softest, most sincere voice, "Thank you for understanding, Michael. I can't exactly tell a guy this on the first date and my image, well..." Michael kisses on the cheek and moves to nibble on her ear as he cums straight into her pussy. As he cums, Kristen pulls him onto her, wrapping her legs around him and moans loudly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)