More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cariadferch-usa cariadferch-usa

Who is your blind date?

Kris Diaz, Bartender & Former Stripper

With a deep breath you take hold of the door knob. It's always a bit nerve racking, yet exhilarating, seeing one's blind date for the first time. You know it's shallow, arrogant and a bit hypocritical, but you love seeing an attractive guy gasp or gawk when he first gets a look at you and thinks you're hot. Giving a quick prayer to the dating gods that this might happen, and that he is handsome, you open the door.

"Well hello." Your date blatantly looks you over head to toe. "Amy is it? My, you're a sight to see. I'm Kris, your date." The voice is strong, playful, with a hint of arousal, and is melodiously feminine. It is you, however, who gasps in surprise. For the person before you is gorgeous, even more so than yourself, but your date isn't a man, but a woman.

"Um, hello?" You barely respond trying to gather your thoughts, shocked not only by Kris' gender, but also her appearance. She has the most beautiful skin you have ever seen; Flawless, without blemish, a perfect light creamy chocolate color, bespeaking of a combined Hispanic and African heritage. Her black hair is cut short and her deep brown eyes are bewitching. The grayish tan designer spaghetti strap crop top she wears shows not only her ample cleavage but her bare toned abdomen. Leather ankle high boots and a mini skirt highlights her shapely legs and full round hips and rear. The black leather jacket adds to the bad girl look, along with a gold necklace that reads "Moonfox."

Even Kris's old and very worn crossbody handbag slung over her shoulder grabs your attention. It is a graffiti splash of vibrant colors from the stickers of various radical groups and metal and gangsta rap bands that cover it, including, "Pussy Riot", "Occupy Wall Street", "Lesbian Avengers", "Z-Ro", "Black Lives Matter", "Lesbian Sex Mafia" and even "Go Topless Day - August 23, 2015." Pins run along the strap, showing the flag of the LGBT movement, the "A" within a circle for anarchism, and a few you don't even have a clue about, like the blue and black stripped flag with a single white line and a red like yin-yang symbol in the middle, except with three tear drops instead of two.

"Something wrong, girl?" Kris's voice shocks you back into focus. "Just excited at what you see or do we have problem?"

"Um." You continue to search what to say. "Sorry, I just didn't think. Umm, I thought you were . . ."

"A guy?" Kris finishes your sentence when you again falter. "If you're not into girls, I'm sorry about that." She looks you over again. "It's a shame too, we would've had fun." And turns and walks away.

Your mind races as you check out Kris' amazing backside. You're not against lesbianism, or being bi, but you have never experimented with with such things before, and it never occurred to you that your blind date would be a woman. Should you apologize? Should you ask her out? She looks wild, so maybe caution is the best and let her go? Or maybe a little wild is what you need right now?

Do you let Kris leave or do call out to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)