More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by galumphf galumphf

Who do you want to follow?

Kre'eth

Emma Bennett was out for an evening stroll. She was 21 years old, thin, blonde, pretty, and popular. She was home in rural South Carolina on fall break from Duke -- which she had gotten into on merit, thank you very much.

She heard a fluttering behind her, and turned to look. In the dark, she had no idea what she was looking at. If it had been light, and she had the chance to study it, she would have seen a creature with leathery wings and a small face, like a bat, but a long body like a dragonfly. As it was, she barely had time to be puzzled before the creature flew past. She turned to look, it flew past. For a moment she lost track of it. Then she felt a sharp sting on the back of her neck, and toppled to the ground.

She was not entirely , but she found herself both paralyzed and foggy. She was aware something strange and horrible was happening, but she lacked the focus to be properly frightened.

As her head began to clear, she felt a mental presence, like the feeling of a stranger walking behind you. Then she felt a sharp bite on her scalp and pain in her skull. The presence resolved into clear words: "Host. Be still, while I dig myself into your head. A few moments more and your consciousness will be gone."

"WAIT!" Emma shrieked in her head. "Let's not be hasty! We can make a deal!"

"What is to deal? I am Kre'eth, I am an infiltrator (third-class) of Ranox. I'm going to hollow out your brain, build a nest, and drive your body around. Now, prepare as I read out your mind."

"No!" If Emma were not paralyzed, she would be retching. She was almost overwhelmed by a flood of images and concepts swirling in her head; some memory, some alien. She had to fight to articulate herself. "Earth is complicated! You know very little of this world. You'll be much better off leaving me alive and working with me!"

The pain eased up. "Interesting," she heard. "Tell me more."

Emma paused. It was now easier to think. "How about you hide inside me or on my body, and I'll take you where you want to go, and show you what you want to see? You don't need to eat me, I'll work with me." She realized she was surprisingly okay with betraying her planet to this alien monstrosity; the psychic connection between her and Kre'eth had doubtless affected her. In her disoriented, , and panicked state, she couldn't be bothered by that.

"Your terms are acceptable," she heard at last. She felt amusement, and maybe a little relief. She realized (how did she know this?) that Kre'eth was young; this was his first infiltration and he was actually nervous doing it without his supervisors present. The thought of a human to help him made the alien world less scary.

Emma felt a sharp tug on her head as Kre'eth's drilling bit retracted. She then felt him crawling under her dress and inching down her back. She understood where he had chosen to build her nest. And the concept was...surprisingly sexy? She had never fantasized about such things, but now, with a real space alien about to make his home in her womb, she was gushing. It was the hottest thing. Soon, the alien was at her crotch. He had only a little trouble navigating her panties. Emma tried to reach to help, and found she was just able to move her arms. Before she could open her panties for him, the alien nosed in. A moment more and she felt the alien pushing into her. As his wings brushed her clit, she came.

Once ensconced inside her, the alien began secreting antivenom. In just a moment, Emma could move again. She climbed unsteadily to her feet, and lurched home. She tumbled into bed, with just barely enough focus to take her shoes off first.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)