More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigDickRick69 BigDickRick69

Next pages,

Knocking

While playing some Battlefront on your Xbox one you hear Christy call out " there is someone knocking at the door can you answer it? I'm still getting dressed". you start thinking about what she must look like bending over rubbing her hands all over her... "!?" You jump up and reply "Yeah I sorry got distracted I'm heading to the door now". Just as you get to the front door you see Christy in a tight skimpy bathing suit and you have to fight the erection your about to have. She says "When your finished with your game you should join me outside by the pool we can relax and drink margaritas, oh and before I forget Madison and Teanna will be back later today after there done doing their hot yoga." she turns and starts walking away, you start to stare at her tight ass bouncing as she walks outside, "Try not to keep me waiting... I dont want to start without you". As you collect yourself you turn around and see Cassidy staring through the glass by the door, the quickly ducks away, you open the door with a smile and say. "Hey Cas sorry about that whats up?" she giggles and looks down, "you tell me" she blushes when she sees how large your bulge is and then quickly looks up. "I uhhhh dont.... what I mean is..." " Dont worry haha, anyway I wanted to see if you could help me fix my internet, your a gamer so I figured you might know how... but if your busy I understand".

Help Cassidy and then rush back home or tell her your busy and Sprint outside.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)