More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Avarice Avarice

Will you muster your courage and knock on the door?

Knock.

You knock on the door. Your breath quickens and you feel you heart in your throat. You have no idea what to expect.

In a few moments the door is opened by a tall woman, with a strong athletic body, and long auburn hair. Her gown is so sheer you can see her large round nipples and the dark triangle of hair that covers her sex right through the fabric. She is very beautiful. She notices your appraisal of her body, and smiles warmly.

"Welcome," she says, "You must be the master's new toy. My name is Adah, and I manage all of the servants and slaves in the household. If mind me, just as you mind the master things will go well for you. I will teach you everything you need to know. There is a strict hierarchy here, and disobedience of any kind will not be tolerated. Tell me, what is your name sweet thing?

You swallow hard and manage to answer, "My name is Gen, my father is Talba."

She beacons you inside, closing the door behind you.

"First Gen, you will require a bath, and a change of clothes. You have not earned any rank yet, so you will be housed in the common room shared by all of the slaves. If you are well favored you may soon get a room of your own."

She leads you down a long hallway with mosaic tiles on the floor forming pictures of birds and beasts. She points down one corridor. "That is where the women live." Then she points down a corridor leading in the opposite direction. "The men live there. You must never be caught out of place. My rank is high enough that I may go where I please, but you will stay in the common room unless accompanied by the master or a member of his family." She begins walking down the corridor where you will be confined. "This way," she coaxes you out of your momentary hesitation.

Does she lead you to the men's chamber or to the women's chamber?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)