More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by markember89 markember89

Leave?

Knock on the Door

You take a deep breath, steady your hand, and knock on the door. After a few moments of silence, the door swings open and you see the object of your affections. She stands there, her jet black, shortly cropped hair swept to the side. Her piercing blue eyes fixate on you through here glasses as her ruby red lips part into a genuine and warm smile. "Hey handsome!" she says, "I've been waiting for you! I'm so excited for our date night!". Your heart skips a beat at those words "date night". Deep down inside, you feared that she wouldn't consider this an official date because of your status as friends. Those fears were immediately put to rest right then and there. You smiled meekly and fumbled out the words "so have I" as she beckoned you into her apartment.

Her apartment was surprisingly large, considering the fact that she lived by herself. There was nothing particularly noteworthy about it, apart from the fact that it was your first time setting foot inside of it. Still, there was a certain energy about it, as if there was something wild brewing just under the surface, much like Katherine herself. "Have a seat, I'm just going to go and finish getting ready", she said as she led you over to the sofa. As you took a seat, she playfully smiled at you. "Be right out", she said as she walked to the bathroom. You couldn't help but stare at her perfectly round ass while she made her way down the hallway and into the bathroom.

As the door clicked shut behind her, your anxiety began to set in. While she did seem happy that you were there, it wasn't any more happy than she usually was to see you. In fact, you hadn't even said more than three words since you walked in. Shouldn't you be smooth and debonair, flirting and wooing her with every sentence that came spilling from your lips? Instead you awkwardly muttered a few words and sat down in her apartment. As your mind starting reeling with fear and anxiety, a sudden vibration caught your attention. You looked over at the source: a cell phone left open on the arm of the sofa you were currently sitting on. It was no doubt Katherine's phone, and it seemed as though she had just gotten a text message from someone named "Greg". Who was Greg? Was it someone from work? A family member? A friend? Or...something more? You glanced nervously at the phone. Although you knew it was morally wrong, you also knew you had been given a golden opportunity to take a small peek at Kat's personal life. Who knows, perhaps it might even be something that boosts your ego?

Pick up the Phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)