More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Does someone walk in on them? Did Carlos make a mistake? If so, does he realise?

Knock knock, it's a stalker

Before Carlos could continue after around five minutes of playing around with her rear, there was a knock at the door, loud eager strikes against the wooden barrier. Carlos sighs, and shoves Cherry into the seat next to him. Carlos is frustrated and doesn't bother looking through the peephole, throwing the door open and gruffly saying, "Yeah, what do you want?"

On the other side of the door, stands a scrawny-looking guy. Standing at around 5'3", he is dressed in an undershirt and a pair of sweatpants, as if he'd just gotten out of bed, and judging by the rats nest that is his black greasy hair, it may be possible. He stands there shuffling in place, keeping his eyes under his hair. he raises his hand nervously, waiting for a handshake, stuttering out, "H-h-hello, I-I am Mr. Passétonne, I'm your new neighbour..."

Carlos blinks, not expecting someone like him to be at the door. It has been a while when he got kicked out, so he guesses one of the rooms have been moved in at that time. Still, better to show respect, Carlos figures. Carlos shakes his hand gingerly and introduces himself, "Carlos Summers. Nice to meet you, Mr. Passétonne." Carlos stops shaking his hand, looking directly at the clasped hands. He just now realises what he just said, and feels a peeling sensation in the grasped hand. He looks at the face of the greasy guy in the face, and see a wide grin spread on his face. then he starts chuckling, which then shifts into a full out snorting laugh as he releases Carlos' hand to brush his hair back, showing his wide expressive eyes. "Welp," he says after inhaling from his laughing, "This...This is going to be fun."

Carlos is bewildered, "Bwuh,wha-but, how?!"

the guy looks from side to side, and replies, "maybe we should take it inside" and snaps his fingers behind his back. Carlos feels his feet shift backwards, and walk himself back to the living room followed by the new owner of the tattoo. Carlos backs up into the sofa once again, Cherry kneeling on the large seat that she was lightly tossed into, looking on curiously. The greasy guy takes his place in front of them, slouching casually with one hand in his pocket. Cherry gasps, and says, "You! You scary stalker man! Wendell-san!" Wendell groans, apparently having issue with the name.

"Ugh, yeah, I'm...Wendell. And so what if I'm a stalker, those hidden cameras that I put in here actually paid off." And gestured with the tattooed hand, eye gazing back at the two soon-to-be victims. Cherry looks around, looking at corners of the room. "I was SO lucky that you shown up with this thing on her shower day, otherwise I would've been at home, rather than in the car, watching the whole thing!"

"So, what to do, first? Get the guy out of the equation, or to go straight for the love of my life?"

So what does Wendell decide on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)