More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

What happens next?

Kjerstin finds herself an agent

A bell jingled to announce her presence as Kjerstin pushed open the door and entered the dimly-lit office. A portly middle-aged black man in a stained vest and cowboy hat looked up at the slim blonde quizzically before rousing himself off the old couch, wiping his calloused hands on his trousers and offering one to the pretty visitor. "Well hey there, the name's Jefferson," he greeted her in a rumbling baritone, flashing a yellow smile as he glanced down at the cleavage exposed by her tight tanktop.

Kjerstin accepted his hand, giving it a brief teutonic shake but otherwise keeping her posture perfectly upright. "No trouble, Mister Jefferson, I am looking for the agent, as on the sign," she explained, referring to the "BOND AGENT" posting. "I want to make it happen!"

"Talk to me and make it happen," Jefferson nodded with a smirk; that was his advertised slogan. He gestured for her to sit down as he leaned against his desk, perched just above her to establish control over the situation (as well as get a better look as those nice big tits). "Somebody in some trouble, sweetheart?"

"It is not trouble, Mr. Bond, but I am looking for an agent for being actress and model here in America," Kjerstin explained in her thick nordic accent. "I hope that you can help... make it happen!" she concluded enthusiastically, pumping her fist for effect and smiling up at him.

Jefferson couldn't help smiling at the naive girl in spite of himself, and he was not in a line of work that inspired smiles. For Jefferson Williams was a bail bondsman, someone used to working with criminals and deadbeats, but this gorgeous foreigner came in here with stars in her eyes after seeing "Bond Agent" assuming that she was meeting a talent agent named Mr. Bond. Fortunately he did know lots of people, and ways for a pretty girl like this to really make some money. 'If I can deal with scum, I can do this, right?' Jefferson told himself.

"That's quite an accent, uh, what's your name?"

"Kjerstin Sukken," she replied, "I have a Swedish accent, I know, I can make a Danish accent also!"

"Okay, Kirsten, any other talents?" he asked, reaching for a pad to jot some notes.

"I am having played sport, like basketball and football," she replied, referring to soccer. "Um, dancing lessons..."

"How about experience?"

"My cousin wanted to make a horror movie but the technicals were wrong," she sighed, shaking her head. "A very poor monster. But I competed modeling in local beauty contest, winning top place in bikini." She gestured at her breasts. "They are real but also very appealing."

"How do you feel about nudity... nude scenes?" Jefferson asked, trying hard to sound casual. "With that accent, it's going to be necessary."

Kjerstin pondered that for a moment, but ultimately nodded. "If you think it is necessary, Mr. Bond, I will trust you. I want to pay for my rent and college studies, and hopefully become famous and maybe date rich basketball players. I am a real blonde and have a slim body with real D-cup breasts, so maybe nudity would help."

"I work with alot of rich people, Kjerstin," he explained. "And I think with me your dream is achievable." He retrieved some of his more restrictive contracts and started making changes. "We can get you those roles you deserve."

Soon Jefferson Williams presented her with a surety modified into an "Exclusive Services Contract," granted to him sole control over her image and approval of projects in exchange for 15% of all earnings off the top, plus whatever his costs are, as well as numerous other fees ($1000 per booking or appearance, and a $1000 initial fee due for his services). What it meant was that she would owe him lots of money up front in exchange for more earnings for her later on depending on whatever he felt like letting her do.

But Kjerstin was overjoyed that she had made it into the 'industry', and that in her miserable ghetto neighborhood she had somehow found a talent agent who would ensure she received the exposure she deserved...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)