More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

What happens next?

Kjerstin's adventures in college film

Although Kjerstin was transferring into the second year of the film and photography arts program, she wasn't unknown for long. Many of her classmates were there for technical training, working on developing some marketable trade and hoping to eventually get paid to hang around sets with people as captivating as the Swedish exchange student.

If fame and fortune was her goal, Kjerstin was taking the most circuitous route possible by enrolling in this southern liberal/technical arts college with a mostly minority population located in a crime-ridden city in a impoverished region of the country. She registered for as many courses as she could on the artistic/creative side of the ledger, hoping to develop her interest in acting and modeling through volunteer student work, hoping to land some roles in student or independent films and be able to built a photo portfolio. A dialect coach to help her sound less scandanavian would help too!

Soon the busty blonde was getting roles and gigs offered to her by classmates, and even staff members! A neutral observer couldn't help but get the feeling that her presence was getting alot of otherwise questionable projects the 'green light' to take advantage of the fresh new free talent, or even just to get an opportunity to know her better. Of course, Kjerstin was just flattered for the attention and was told that it's important not to turn down roles when starting out in the acting business, since you want to get exposure and also a reputation about being easy to work with and willing to do as told. So this is how the busty Swede ended up with roles involving minimal range, fewer lines, and a wardrobe involving the occasional sexy costume, but usually a bikini, underwear, or less...

Kjerstin's first role could be described as...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)