More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mistress_alexia mistress_alexia

Stick with Kitty or find Emma?

Kitty Pryde

With a quick glance to make sure no one is nearby, you sneak in and pull the door closed, securely locking it. Within the blink of an eye you change to the form of a young male with a violet eyes, a long ponytail, five o’clock shadow, and a small silver hoop-and-ball earring in your left ear.

At that moment, Kitty rolls over on to her back, causing her pants to slide down a bit more and to show the tight baby blue tanktop stretched over her pert and lovely breasts. You release pheromones in the air to both gently arouse and awaken her as you kneel down beside her bed, kissing and licking her exposed hips and stomach. Her soft moans encourage you as you work your way up her chest. You quickly yank off your shirt before resuming your oral exploration, working your way up her chest as you remove her top so you can freely taste her breasts and neck.

Her hand reaches up to trace the contours of your muscular chest as her eyes open, meeting yours. “Who are you?” she asks in a soft voice tingled with sleepiness and desire.

“Kitty, my name is Nero. I’m a new student here. I hope you don’t mind…but I’ve been watching you…and I just couldn’t resist you…” Your hand slowly slides inside her low-rider pants to stroke the front of her panties as you kiss her full lips. Your touches and the pheromones quickly melt Kitty’s defenses as she lies down, arching her back and spreading her legs, making herself completely open to you.

You work your way down her thighs, kissing and licking her legs as you remove her pants, then kiss the moist patch of her panties before removing those as well. Your manhood bugles and throbs and you know you must have sex soon…but if you rush in too fast, this spell will be broken and the mansion will be alerted to your presence. So you lean down to kiss the soft and well trimmed patch of brown hair, your tongue and lips coaxing her open. Her hands reach down and remove your pony tail, causing the hair to fall down around your face and her thighs as Kitty whispers, “Nero…I can’t wait…take me…”

How do you take your new Kitty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)