More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I.am.all I.am.all

What happens next?

Kiss him

You can't help yourself, and pull Nurse Li into a kiss. He quickly pushes you off, staring at you shocked.

"Woah man, what th-"

Something changes in his eyes. He seems more rigid, and more sweaty. His pants begin to tighten, and knees begin to wobble. Suddenly, he falls to the floor, moaning as he rips his pants off. He furiously begins wanking his dick as his fingers find his previously untouched asshole. They piston in and out at rapid speed as he moans with no remorse.

"UNGH… OH!" He groans. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?"

You pull down your sheet, and release you own cock. You begin to wank to the show your nurse is putting on before he spots your dick. He raises to his legs, shakily, and locks the door to your room, pulling the blinds. He then races to your bed, launching himself at your dick. You yelp as he lands on you, still sore from your recent ordeal, he begins slobbering all over your dick, coating it in a thick layer of saliva. He begins expertly sucking, switching between slow sucks with deliberate licks to deep throating with amazing skills. You grab the back of his head and begin face fucking the young man, gagging him on your dick. As you approach orgasm, you pull him off, and pull him into a deep kiss. This time, Li responds, and moans into the kiss. When you release him, he climbs up you really body and sits on your face, moving his virgin arse cheeks across your face. You stick your tongue up and he coos as you begin to rim him.

"Oh… fuck… yeah… eat my arse… fuck yeah… ungh!" He continuously moans as you keep licking his hole.

After rimming him for a good while, you begin fingering him, making him buck on your fingers. Slowly at first, you increase the pace as you pump your fingers into the nurses ass. When you feel he's ready, you extract your fingers, and push him into his back. Lining up your cock, you plunge into him, as he lets out the sexiest, guttural groan you've ever heard.

"OH YEAH!" He groans, moving his ass around your cock. "Fuck me… fuck my straight arse… fuck my virgin arse… make me your slut!"

"Take my cock!" You grunt, slamming your whole piece of meat into his (formerly) virgin ass. "Moan for me… move your arse… prove to me how much of a slut you are!"

The Asian boy moans at your dirty talk, rocking his body along to your thrusts. He screams in pleasure, signalling you've found his prostate. You slam into the same spot, as the nurse moans without a breath. After much fucking, you cum into his arse, flooding his hole with your cream. He screams in pleasure and cums himself, coating himself in a layer of fine, white goo. After several minutes of heavy breathing, Nurse Li quickly sits up, looking shocked, and slightly scared, of you.

"Oh, um, uh, I'll just… um?" He stuttered, quickly putting his work clothing back on. "You can go for your CT, I'll just… yeah…"

As Nurse Li walked out, flustered out of his mind, you noticed the wet patch forming on his arse, and how his arse looked a little larger and sexier than before.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)