More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who does he pick first?

Kira Kosarin

Kira Kosarin walked down a Beverly Hills sidewalk. She was checking her phone when she heard someone say her name. She looked up, expecting a fan wanting a photo even though she was not in the mood.

A young man walked up her. "Hi, I'm Steve. Come with me."

"Um, OK," said Kira. She was not sure of why she was going with a total stranger, but she did.

Kira followed Steve into a quaint cafe/coffee shop. He took a seat. "Those jeans don't flatter you. Take them off," he said.

"Um, sure," said Kira. She put her bag down and put her phone and water on the table. She was embarrassed that she was taking off her jeans in a public place. She looked around and saw people staring at her. Luckily there were only four other people in the cafe plus two employees she could see. She was wearing a pair of green french cut panties with little blue and yellow dots.

"Hang them over your chair," said Steve. "you have a nice ass. Turn around and touch your toes."

"Well, OK I guess." As Kira turned round and touched her toes. she felt even more embarrassed as she showed off her ass to this guy she just met.

"Nice ass, and your flexibility is so sexy," said Steve as she snapped a few photos. "Have a seat."

"Thank you," said the still embarrassed Kira. She took a seat. "I'm not sure why I'm doing all of these things. It's quite embarrassing."

**********************************************************

You smile. You had Kira obeying everything you said no matter how embarrassing and also made sure no one would interfere with your fun by trying to stop her no matter what she did.

You look at Kira.

1) Tell her to give you a blow job

2) Tell her to act like a sexy, sex-starved bimbo

3) Tell her to remove her top

4) Something else

which?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)