More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Kingdom Hearts

( All characters are at least eighteen)

Sora was alone in his new Gummi ship, he had just woken up after several years in a weird white pod. He and his friend Donald and Goofy woke up in a place called Twilight Town, they found King Mickey and soon traveled to Yensid's tower. Yensid was the wizard who taught King Mickey. After defeating some Heartless, they reached Yensid.

He told the four about a new threat, the Nobodies. King Mickey, took Donald and Goofy to go find someone name DIZ. Why Sora was sad, he was given a new set clothes and a gummi ship. Once on board, he found a weird looking book on the Captain's chair.

He picked it up and blushed, the title was Disney Damsels in Undress Danger. At first Sora was embarrassed to read it. Damsels in undress Danger, he imagined Kairi completely naked and tied up in a dark dungeon. Sora imagined Kairi with big breasts, wide hips, long legs and slender build. He was curious how Kairi look now, he hoped she was just as beautiful as he imagined. Then thoughts of other women he knew, flooded him mind. They where all in varies stages of undress and bound.

He blushed in embarrassment, he shook his head. Maybe this was a clue on where to go next, he thought.

So he open the book and reed the first chapter.

What was the first chapter ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)