More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

Who's up stairs?!

Kimber

Kimber woke from her deep sleep, struggling to hold onto her dream as long as possible, slowly and stretched. The feeling of her two sizes too small t-shirt stretching taught against her nipples which were already rock hard. She couldn't help but groan in pleasure at the sensation and began to rub her hands over them and then the rest of her body.

As usual she woke up horny as hell, her tight little pussy leaking. Cupping her mound she found her panties soaked with her juices. She brought her fingers up to her mouth; they were easily coated with her cunny nectar, and tasted herself. Her tongue snaked out and invited her finger tips into her mouth, it wrapped around her digits as she savored her own taste.

Kimber was a horny girl. She knew it, but she was sure that no one else did. She put on a pretty good show of being a wild or party girl. She looked and dressed the part; she'd paid a good deal of attention to her older sister Tera. She wore the high heels, the short short skirts, the tight tops, makeup just right. Like Tera, Kimber had perfected the look that almost screamed jailbait.

Despite popular belief, both sisters where actually little more than cock teases. Sure Tera had had her cherry popped years ago, but neither of them put out nearly as much or as often as was rumored. Well, at least Kimber didn't.

She finally rolled out of bed, her hand slipping into her underwear. With a handful of wet pussy hair Kimber wiggled her mouse and woke up her computer. The image that popped up was the same from when she'd gone to bed. A pic of Dillon Harper on her knees and legs spread wide, cupping her big ol' titties. Kimber's eyes trailed down the mega-models image, stopping on at the reason she loved the pic so much. It was on of a rare set in which Chrissy had her box shaved bare.

"God damn that's sexy!" she thought, followed by, "I wish I had the guts to do that."

A wicked thought ran through her mind. She thought of going down and stealing Eric's razor and then returning it full clumped full hair from her pussy. She began to giggle as she bit on her pinky while staring at Dillon's puss and thumbing her own clit at the same time.

Then something hit her. It was like a wave that sent her staggering backward till she ended up sitting on the very edge of her bed again. She sat there for a few moments as her mind seemed to readjust itself. Finally a thought emerged, "That'd be pretty fucked up, huh?" she asked no one at all. She began to realize that she'd been pretty mean and bitchy over the years to the guy. He really wasn't so bad was he?

Sure she teased him all the time prancing around in hardly anything, bending over at the waist, and all that... but she was pretty sure he liked that. Didn't he?

Kimber felt something hard and stiff poking her right between the cheeks. She reached down behind her, "There you are!" and pulled her favorite vibrator, the one that looked like it was gold plated, out from under herself and placed it in the night stand drawer next to the chrome one.

She thought she heard either her mom or Tera stomp off down the stairs to the kitchen. That meant that coffee would soon be ready, she loved her coffee. Then again, that meant that at least one of the showers, and all that wonderful hot water, would be at her disposal...

Get coffee, take a shower, something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)