More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen_Diana Queen_Diana

So, who are you?

Kim

You are Kim. A young trans gender woman who has already been feminized quite a bit. You have juicy curves and a killer ass, your face was always naturally feminine, and now you have all the stunning appeal of a super model. Your best feature as noted by your fans on your porn videos are your alluring eyes and bubbly butt.

You decided to join the Sissy Starlet show in order to get some of those prize feminization treatments. You hop in place and crack your knuckles. You think of all the dirty and degrading things you're about to indulge in, the feeling of a cock sliding past your lips and pumping a nice thick load down your throat is all you crave in this moment. All these dirty thoughts wash over you in an instant. It must be the lingerie they made you wear before stepping into the present shaped room. It hugs your supple breasts and extenuates your tight fuckable ass with soft silk material. It's bright pink and as girly as you can get. This, coupled with the fact there are thousands of men just outside this little room waiting to see you get fucked and used gets you riled up and then some. Your little clit would be hard if not for the pink chastity cage locked snuggly around it.

You take one last look at the mirror. Your reflection is that of a slutty Asian whore. Dressed like a well paid escort and looking the part, you have long blonde hair, long pink nails, a soft feminine body with a toned midsection. You do a twirl, taking in just how beautiful and soft you look, how alluring your eyes are, how they seem to beg for cock.

A screen in front of you blares to life. It has three options on it.

Gangbang Alley. Blowjob Central. Double Penetration Park

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)