More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BigBobbyBlobtheSlob BigBobbyBlobtheSlob

What's next?

Kim is infected with the slime

Later:

It was dinner time for the crew as all crewmates were expected to report to the messhall. Everyone seemed to be accounted for, everyone except Kim.

"Hey, where's Kim? Has anyone seen her or what?" The Captain soon asked sounding quite concerned one of her crew members not being present, the other girls shared glances unable to tell where their missing crew member can be.

"I'm here!" Kim's cheery voice soon broke the silence as the green suit wearing astronaut walked in through the automatic doors to greet everyone with a wave putting everyone at ease.

Dinner would go on as usual with tonight's special being a heaping plate of spaghetti and meatballs. While the other girls chatted amongst themselves around the dining table Kim seemed more inclined to eat more than talk, chowing down at the small hill of spaghetti until nothing was left. The last string of noodle slipping past her sauce covered lips with an audible slurp and an unexpected light burp.

"Oof, excuse me. Hey, is there any chance I can get seconds?" She would call out, to which the other girls looked quite amazed the petite Korean girl managed to clean her entire plate in less than 5 minutes flat.

Kim's request would be fullfilled regardless with a second plate of piping hot fresh pasta being placed down in front of her before she dug right in, scoop right after scoop of spaghetti was shoved into her mouth without pause or even slowing down. She was chewing like a machine being switched on, the pile of noodles and meatballs being mowed down without mercy as Kim's once toned and thin frame had expanded to accomodate the surplus intake of hot food. Her small space of her lap soon being occupied by the round bulging pot belly that was forming, like she had just swallowed a small rubber ball, and it continued to inflate underneath her suit. A few short minutes later she was done with her second plate licked clean and a slightly louder belch suddenly burst free from her lips surprising everyone yet Kim didn't seem that bothered by it, what was interesting was the fact her legs had spread open with her belly hanging low and heavy, audibly gurgling away at such a hefty meal of two full servings of pasta.

"Wow Kim, how the heck did you eat all that?" Clover, the yellow suit wearing blonde crewmember, asked with a slight smile matching her equally bubbly personality.

"I dunno, guess I was really hungry tonight," Kim said back in response, lightly licking her lips free of the savory red sauce.

"Yeah...Funny that she made such a big deal about not ruining her figure earlier," Samantha would say under her breath, growing a bit more suspicious about it than the others but kept it to herself after.

It didn't help that Kim STILL looked rather hungry, now looking over to Clover sitting next to her before eyeing her still pretty full plate of food.

"Hey, you gonna finish that?"

"Uh....No, I don't think I am. Why?"

"I want it, duh."

Kim would take the plate and start eating all over again, making loud slurping sounds tearing into the third helping of pasta before Isabelle intervened.

"Uh, Kim? I think that's enough for tonight, we take off back into space tomorrow and I don't want you getting sick from overeating. Ok?"

"Oh, ok....just let me have a few more bites? I'm kinda, still a bit hungry,"

Before Kim could plunge her fork back into the pasta Isabelle lifted the plate out of her reach with a stern look.

"No more, bed, now. That goes for everyone too."

Puffing her cheeks Kim would soon get up from the table and start walking towards the cabin deck, quietly griping under her breath about how bossy Isabelle can be, the light sound of her heavy belly sloshing side to side with every step echoing down the hall. Later that night Kim would writhe in pain from her stomach groaning loudly in hunger despite having almost 3 helpings of pasta still digesting away in her stomach.

"...Hungry," a faint voice suddenly spoke inside her mind waking her up, it sounded warm and comforting, like an old friend speaking. "You are still so SKINNY...you must be FAMISHED my dear...A growing girl NEEDS to EAT....Everyone else must be asleep by now....and no one is in the food storage....why don't you treat yourself to a proper MEAL?"

Kim seemed to nod her head in agreement to the mysterious voice soon leaving her room heading straight for the storage room to properly dine on the food supply unbothered. Kim would grab can after can from the metal crates, peeling off the easy access metal lids before sloppily dumping the contents into her mouth gulping loudly, uncaring in her sleepy daze how much sauce ran down her chin before tossing the can over her shoulder and moving onto the next can. In her late night feast her body seemed to absorb the high caloric intake like a sponge soaking up water, layer upon layer of fresh fat appearing on her body making her tight fitting space suit grow tigher, and tighter, and tighter still trying it's best to contain the steadily expanding human female. Soon even the zipper to her suit started to give up the fight slowly unfastening itself downward revealing the taunt flesh of a large dome of a round belly, with a mysterious slight green hue to it.

"Mmm, that's it, EAT UP...we got a long night of GROWING ahead of us~"

~Slime Ending?~

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)