More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Kim Possible

( Kim is eighteen)

Kim and her mother Ann where driving around Middletion. James and the twins had to spend the entire weekend at the Rocket Lab. Ron on the other hand, had to go out of town with his parents for the weekend. So that left the mother and daughter with the weekend to themselves. So they decided to have a mother and daughter weekend, barring any emergency at the hospital or world ending threat.

So after breakfast, the two redheads decided to drive around town. Then to their surprised, they spotted a new movie theater. It was the grand opening and it was even having a special, buy one get one free tickets. The mother and daughter thinking this could be fun, drove in.

They looked at the varies movie posters, both blushed seeing each one. The titles and the posters themselves were all erotic in nature.

The poster for, The Planet of Lust. Had two gorgeous and buxon women in skin tight spacesuits, on a exotic alien planet. They where looking at a pond with three equally gorgeous and buxon alien women, wearing only loin clothes. ( Sci-Fi)

Camp at Sapphire Lake, had three women in shredded clothing, being chase by a tentacle monster. ( Horror)

Countess of Castle Pink, had a gorgeous red head wearing a Victorian era dress. She was looking at a blonde buxom maid, why licking her lips. ( Vampire, Period Drama)

The Blonde Bombshells, had a trio of women wearing sexy military gear.( Action)

Beaches of Love, two women wearing bikinis on a beach. They where holding each other. ( Romance)

Detective Wong and The Cult of Passion, was in black and white. With an lovely Asian woman in a trench coat. ( Noir, spy thriller)

The Lovely Ranger, had a beautiful blonde in a cowgirl outfit with a buxon native Americans in a fur bikini. ( Western)

The Crimson Blade, had a tall, buxom redhead, wearing bikini armor and wielding a giant sword. ( Fantasy)

There was a few other, but they where just as erotic.

Ann and Kim looked and and talked to each other. They thought this was strange, but deciding to be adventurous they headed to the ticket booth. Kim decided to let her mother pick the movie.

The girl in the booth, had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was buxon, having her blouse half open. Showing off her cleavage and hints of her black lace bra.

" Hello, lovely ladies. Which movie do you two sisters like to see ?" Asked the blonde I a sultry tone.

This made Ann giggled, and Kim just rolled her eyes.

" My daughter and I would like to see ...

Which movie does Ann picked ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)