More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Kim's Day of Community Service

"let's make this into an event guy's, i want you to gather every homeless guy you can. We can let her do some community service with that body of hers" the paparazzi guy says to the growing crowd of bums. they are fucking face me with brutality. cum and spit running out of my nose as my makeup runs down with tears. Two are double fucking my pussy as others can't get enough of my sexy ass. They are fisting my poor ass open for the world to see still. They make me take hours of this before i am a cum-covered mess with prolapsed ass and gaping pussy.

"dude lets set up a booth and let fans fist her ass for five dollars" one of them says. i can't believe what i heard and cry at the thought of what to come

they tie her over a picnic table and start yelling " come and get a taste of Kim k's ass. five bucks to get a picture fisting it and her mouth is free to cum in for all" soon several guys are trying push to the front of the line ass i am made to eat load after load as i feel my ass being double fist by each. some guys even fisting her as a team. after a bit she hears a fight break out over who goes next.

" hey guys take your turn together if you want," one guy says as a group of 4 guys are split up. they come forward and all end up forcing an arm in her ruined ass. i could feel the fist deep in my intestines. the cruel fuckers would even pinch my colon walls. Soon they had all four of their arms punch fisting my ass live on Instagram and eventually they each buried to the bicep pulling my gape apart more than ever before finally making me pass out as it hit 50 million live watchers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)