More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who does he pick first and where does he order the celeb to meet him?

Kiernan Shipka

The tablet showed a small timer and Jim assumed it was that guests couldn't book all the best celebs as they arrived, so everyone had a similar chance on the first day too. He scrolled a bit through the list and past some big names, where he expected everyone to hammer their screens as soon as the girls were unlocked. Then he noticed a name which was familiar to him. Kiernan Shipka smiled on the picture, they had used for her profile. Jim opened it and read a few details, before clicking on one of the video files in the profile.

A small video popped up, filmed with a phone camera. Jim could see some girl with white hair sucking off some guy, who was filming. Clearly it was coming to an end, he could tell from the guy's grunting and the girl's passionate blowjob.

“Gonna cum …,” the guy in the video said.

“On my face …,” the girl responded and pulled back, revealing the grinning face of Kiernan Shipka, in her Sabrina outfit, smiling up and directly into the phone's camera. A first load of cum hit her on her cheek, then another flew into her open mouth, a third one pained a load of cum across her face. She grinned and used her tongue to play a bit with the cum around her mouth.

“You are such a little slut …,” the man said and Kiernan grinned even more into the camera.

The video cut off and Jim noticed that the button to book her had turned green at the bottom of her profile. He quickly hit it and got presented with a location selection, after been confirmed that he actually had booked Kiernan for the afternoon, until briefly before lunch.

Where does he meet her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)