More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Actress?

Kiernan Shipka

The door opens and in walks Kiernan Shipka. Shes wearing a pair of jeans and shoes and a pink button down shirt. Her hair is loose, going to just above her shoulders. The men stare at her slender, tight body as she makes her way to the table.

"Hi everyone I cant wait to meet all of you! Thank you all for coming to this meet and greet! Now let's get started." Kiernan sits down and grabs a pen. The first fan to walk up is a short, young guy. Hes a little chubby and hes very hairy. He gives kiernan a poster of her as sabrina from the Netflix show.

"Hi what's your name? She asks.

"Its Jake. It's so great to meet you, Kiernan. I'm such a huge fan."

"Aw thanks! I'm glad to hear that. So-" Jake cuts her off.

"You have such a nice, tight body. I dream of fucking you every day."

"Uh, wow. I wasn't expecting that, Jake. But thanks. I'm glad you like my body."

"Yeah we all do" the guy behind Jake says. "In fact, let's see it. Take off your clothes Kiernan. The crowd agrees and shout for her to get naked.

Kiernan looks at everyone, surprised at what shes hearing.

Does She Get Naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)