More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by meeks83 meeks83

What's the game?

Key exchange

You wonder what kind of game Chloe has in store.

“So… we have a bit of a confession to make,” Chloe starts. “We are swingers… we go to parties together, and we like to share. We were hoping the two of you would want to give it a try, tonight, with us.”

You are really taken aback by this. Swingers? That is definitely not the response you were expecting.

“How… how did you get started?” Jen asks.

“Well,” Marie starts. “Matt and I were at the park sitting on a bench, watching people go by, nothing out of the ordinary. We saw a number of people walking by, and I remarked at a few women who were attractive. Matt and I started talking, and I confessed that I was interested in sleeping with a girl. This of course led to an expanded conversation, and we agreed to a threesome with a girl. So, we went to a bar, I seduced a girl back to our home and we fucked all night. I explained that it would only be fair if we brought home a guy next. Matt agreed, and the next weekend I seduced a man back to our place, and they fucked my brains out all night.”

You are totally blown away by what you’re hearing. You knew Marie and Matt had a fun sex life, but you had no idea about this.

“So,” Marie continued. “We decided we wanted to try a full swap, see what would happen.”

“And that is where we came in,” Bill said.

“The four of us got together, they got us a bit drunk, made their moves, and the next thing we knew we were in bed naked, Matt pounding me and Bill pounding Marie. It was a fun night,” Chloe recalls.

“Then we started to go to parties together, meeting other couples, and the next thing we knew, we were full on swingers,” Matt explained.

You and Jen look at each other, totally surprised by this notion. Marie is a beautiful woman, and you have wanted to fuck Chloe for ages, but actually doing it is another thing. Plus, Jen, she would be having sex with another man.

Do you want to go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)