More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sexyasiangirl sexyasiangirl

Who are you?

Kevin

3rd year was off to a rough start.

School was back in session, and you were really excited to see Jenny again. It was great to spend time with her in person again, and you were stoked to spend time with friends again. Sadly, homework from classes was soon going to begin again, and your part time work started Friday.

Not to mention, your living situation was weird. Your best friend was having a family crisis and had to bail on school for some time, so you got assigned a new roommate: Mark. He seemed friendly, though he was definitely a bit standoffish and cold. And intimidating! He was in great shape and, being in one of the frats, acted like a bit of a frat bro. He acted like a nice enough guy around Jenny, but though he seemed respectful when she was paying attention, you knew he thought she was attractive. Part of you felt jealous - part of you, excited.

Your relationship with Jenny was going well. You loved each other deeply and had face-timed during a large part of break. Your sexual relationship had hit a minor rut, though. You still fucked regularly, but it didn't have the same spark. It was a bit vanilla and repetitive, and you were both a bit shy opening up about our kinks.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)